ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner

Last Sunday, my boyfriend and I visited our favorite department store downtown. Having a black shiny hair, I love checking what's new in the market when it comes to hair care. I am always interested in trying new products which might just match my every need.

Anyway, looking around, my eyes got hooked with the new Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Garnier Fructis Conditioner. I had seen the commercial on telly and read about the products on magazines. Since then, I had been eager to try it. Why not? After achieving an amazing result by using Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Face Cream (you can read about it here), I knew that I could trust the Garnier skin care line. With much interest, I did not let go of that opportunity to finally try it. I sure did go home with Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Garnier Fructis Conditioner.

Yup. I tried it at once... I took a hot shower after arriving home and applied the products onto my hair. I could say that the smell was magnificently fruity! After the first wash, my hair was a lot shinier and smoother. Wonderful!

Garnier Fructis contain active fruit concentrate which acts deep within each hair strand making hair stronger and shinier. According to studies, these products can strengthen and smoothen the hair up to 5x after 10 washings. So, I will observe further if I'll achieve that goal after ten showers.

Oh, by the way, Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner do not cost that much. Bottles may come in 250 mL and 400mL in very reasonable prices. Here in Sweden, 400mL bottles only cost 20 Swedish crowns which is like US$2.50 depending on currency exchange.

Recommendation: For those with coloured hair, it is better for you to purchase Garnier Fructis Colour Care Shampoo and Garnier Fructis Colour Care Conditioner for better hair care and better shine!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping