ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Extraderm Age-Defy Wrinkle-Correct Eye Cream

Related Topics:


Just a couple of weeks ago, my brother told me that he noticed deep wrinkles around my eyes after seeing my photos on friendster.

Recently, I haven't been sleeping early that's why I'm getting tired eyes and worse, wrinkles around my eye areas. Due to my brother's comment, I checked again my cabinet and look for some eye cream I might have hidden there for a long time. Luckily, I came across a tube of eye-cream which I bought in the Philippines just before migrating here to Sweden. I just tried an ample amount every morning and at night before going to bed to see if it would work for me. Days later, I'd seen great changes. The wrinkles weren't that visible anymore and my eye bags were minimized.

I am talking about Extraderm Age-Defy Wrinkle-Correct Eye Cream. I am really happy I brought it with me here in Sweden. According to it's label, it:
  • Significantly reduces wrinkles and fine lines around the eye area.
  • Instantly masks dark skin around the eyes (as it is tinted).
  • Lightens dark skin around the eye area in two weeks.
  • Reduces the appearance of puffy eye bags in two weeks.
It's also easy to use. I apply it around my eye area after cleaning my face, once in the morning and once before going to bed.

It's really a very good product. I am not sure how much it costs now. But I guess it cost me Php110 back then. It's sure worth it!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping