ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

JOBST Medical Legwear

As a pharmacist, I don't have enough time to sit down and have my legs rested. As a result of this, I go home with aching legs and feet. Honestly... I hate it (who wouldn't?). I've been searching for ways to help lessen the pain. I am so glad that I've come across a page in a magazine which talks about a little about JOBST Medical Legwear.
Just by it's name, I thought, "Might be just worth a try!" So, I did try it!

It's not a total 100% relief from pain especially if your type of work's just like mine wherein you have to stand for hours attending to customers but it sure did help me a lot. I've been using the product for a couple of weeks now and it minimizes leg pains everyday. There are even days when I don't feel my legs feeling so tired at all. It's sure great for me.

Anyway, I bought a pair of JOBST sheer thigh stockings online. I bought the beige one (it's also available in black) and got it on my mail a week after I placed my order. The stockings are really lightweight and very comfortable. As it's a pair of stockings, it's so easy to wash and dries quickly. I am actually planning on buying two more pairs next month.

Try it! Might just work right for you, too.
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping