ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Letting You Know Maxi Better

I have been blogging for 4 months now and realized that I haven't really posted a photo of myself (except of course the photo on my blogger profile). So, I guess it's finally time to do so.

Well, I just thought to put some personal stuffs on my blog to be able to connect better with my blogger friends who, after all these time, have been supporting me and my blog.

Anyway, here's one of my latest photos taken at around 6 pm (Sweden time - 1 am Philippine time) on December 31, 2008:Obviously, I am about to have my second new year dinner here in Sweden with my boyfriend. But before doing so, I decided to try and call my family back in Pinas (yup. That explains the phone on my hand). It was so difficult to get through as the lines were so busy. Perhaps lots of Filipinos who are living and working outside Pinas were also trying to reach their families through phone. Well, after several attempts with the help of my boyfriend, I finally got through! It was very lovely to hear their voices making me feel that I could no longer wait to go back to the Philippines for my vacation.

So, that's me! Just like most pinoys, I love photos and I have loads of photos saved on my computer (thanks to my everloving official photographer - my boyfriend). It's just that sometimes, I prefer to not put so much attention on myself. Ahh.. never mind!

Anyway, thank you so much for dropping my blog today! Have a great day ahead of you!

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping