ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Pamper Your Man!

Most men do not like the idea of "pedicure" or "manicure". I guess not even the word "foot spa" as they find it so girlish.

Well, my boyfriend was one of those "most men" who did not use to care about those three items I first mentioned above. It was enough for him to go to the shower or take a bath and soap his feet to keep them clean.

What I did was I asked him to try it out and see what he would think about it after. Being a nice guy, he gave me the chance to pamper his feet, toes and nails. Of course... he loved it!

Since that very first day I gave him pedicure and foot scrub, he looks forward to the next session every week.

Pedicure and manicure do not mean that your nails will be painted with nail polish after the nails have been cleaned. According to Wikipedia,

"A pedicure is a way to improve the appearance of the feet and their nails. The word pedicure comes from the Latin words pedis, which means of the foot, and cura, which means care. It also means the care of the feet and toenails. A pedicure can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders. Pedicures are not just limited to nails; usually dead skin cells on the bottom of feet are rubbed off using a rough stone called a pumice stone."

See? The process can even be healthy for your hands and feet! So stop thinking that these lovely procedures are only intended for women. They are good for everyone!

So if you love your man and care for him so much, pamper him. I read once in Google health news that pedicure and manicure are great opportunities for you and your man to spend great time together. I believe it is true especially when my boyfriend comes home feeling so tired from work. Whenever I clean his nails, we get to talk and laugh about things in life. Not only that. He gets the chance to relax, too!

Love your men! Love their nails, too! He deserves it!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping