ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Should I Now Celebrate?

To all my friends who keep on supporting HealthnBeyond.com, I just want to let you know that my four-month old blog has now reached PageRank 3!

(click photo to enlarge)
Although I am not yet that sure if I should start celebrating right now or not, I just want to extend my warm thanks to all those who have been supporting this blog since 13 august 2008 up to this very day. I hope that you will continue on doing so!

Anyway, the reason why I am not so sure about telling the world about this is that, there are some pagerank checkers which say that I am still on PR2. My friends say that some pagerank checkers are a bit delayed (a day or two) in updating pagerank changes so, I don't really have to worry about it. Doesn't matter for as long as most checkers now say that I'm one rank higher!

Again, thank you so much to all of you! Indeed, a HAPPY NEW YEAR for me!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping