ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Susan Luccis Youthful Essence

If you have read my January 14 post entitled "Your Own Facial Clinic At Home", you now know then that I "facial brush" my face at least once every two weeks to get rid of the old unwanted dead skin cells.Great thing is, another amazing facial brush kit has been released on the market recently. It's called Susan Luccis Youthful Essence. It is distributed in kits in two different packages you can choose from:

Youthful Essense Deluxe Kit - £49.90
  • Vitamin Enriched Resurfacing Cream
  • 2 pieces Sponge Applicators
  • Facial Mist and Toner
  • Daily Protection Moisturizer
  • Cleansing Facial Wash

    BONUS GIFTS UPON ORDER:
  • Waterlight Resurfacing Tool which comes with batteries
  • Cleansing Facial Wash
  • Massage Attachment
  • Body Sponge Applicator
  • Spa Cleansing Brush Attachment
Youthful Essence Introductory Kit - £29.95
  • Vitamin Enriched Resurfacing Cream
  • 2 pieces Sponge Applicators

    BONUS GIFTS UPON ORDER:
  • Waterlight Resurfacing Tool which comes with batteries
  • Cleansing Facial Wash
  • Massage Attachment
  • Body Sponge Applicator
  • Spa Cleansing Brush Attachment
Just like my simple facial brush, Youthful Essense promotes microdermabrasion, meaning, it promotes skin exfoliationof the outer epidermal layer of the skin therefore removing dead skin cells and revealing new ones.

Thing is that this kit consists of a Resurfacing Cream which according to the manufacturer contains tiny diamond-like substances which is really effective in shedding off the skin's outmost layer. The diamond-like ingredient makes it feel like you are actually having a diamond-peel session at home.

The product promises consumers to achieve younger looking skin after some applications. As I am interested to buy one myself, I have gone through some reviews written by some who have used it personally and I have read both positive and negative reports. Other say that it is really effective while other say that it's not worth paying for.

Now I am puzzled if I should get one and try it myself or just skip it at the moment.

I really need to do some thinking then!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping