ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Tea Bags For Eye Bags

Related Topics:

General Information About Eye Bags
Extraderm Age-Defy Wrinkle-Correct Eye Cream


If you have been able to read about my post about eye bags, you might have already learned great tips on how to solve your eye puffiness problems.

So did you try at least one of the techniques I mentioned? If so, did it work for you?

I also tried one product which I brought from the Philippines, the Extraderm Age-Defy Wrinkle-Correct Eye Cream. This cream actually brought me good results. However, I ran out of it a few days ago. It's difficult to get hold of a new one since the product is not available here in Sweden.

So, I went back to using used tea bags to minimize my eye bags. The past days had been so busy that I needed to stay up late at night to review the lessons my teachers gave us during class. I also had to finish lots of essays that were due for submission. So, my eye bags gained ten pounds more! Okey, that's an exaggeration!

So, what I do these days is that I pick up the used tea bags instead of throwing them right away on the trash can. I place the wet tea bags on my eyes for some minutes (usually from 15 to 20 minutes). After that, I wash my face with cold water and pat it dry with a clean piece of cloth.

I feel refreshed after doing this. It of course does not magically vanish away the puffiness around the eye area. But it gives visible results by minimizing the size of the eye bags.

If you are not in a hurry, you can also place first the used wet tea bags inside your refrigerator for some minutes. It feels better on the eyes if the bags are a little bit cold (but not too cold).

If you have eye bag issues, try this procedure. You might like it like I do.
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping