ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Your Own Facial Clinic At Home

I wasn't really looking for something special on E-bay. I was just there to feed my curiosity. I only wanted to know new stuffs on sale and their prices. I kept on flipping one page to another until I landed on a page which caught my attention - a dermabrasion facial brush.

A dermabrasion facial brush is a battery operated brush specifically designed to exfoliate and smoothen the skin. Such facial brushes serve like your little facial clinic at home. It's handy, durable and priced reasonably.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I ordered one for myself the day after I have seen it over the net.

I use the facial brush once every two weeks to take off the dead skin cells on my skin. The result is really amazing. It makes my skin clearer and softer after each use.

So, how do I really use it?
  • Personally, I use the facial brush after taking a shower or bath. This way, I am sure that my skin's already soft, making it easier to remove the dirt and unwanted dead skin cells. By the way, I use lukewarm water to wash my face to open up the pores.

  • I pat my face dry with a clean towel.

  • I then apply a generous amount of my favorite anti-wrinkle cream.

  • I start the brush and set it in medium level.

  • I massage my skin using the dermabrasion facial kit.

  • Lastly, I wash my face with cold water to close back the pores.
Easy, right? The good thing is that dermabrasion facial brushes have a vibrating feature which removes dirt and debris easier. The vibration also introduces a slight skin massage that helps in the absorption of the anti-wrinkle cream I am using.

So, if you want to have your own facial clinic at home, try buying one. It's affordable and really effective.
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping