ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Custom Cables For Better connection

My brothers are so specific in whatever they need when it comes to cable assemblies. As of now, we have three desktop computers at home (one each for my two brothers and another one for my mom). My younger brother's experimenting on these three computers in order to come up with what types, configurations and assemblies of cables will work perfectly for a better internet and local network connection. My family's planning to put up an internet cafe business, starting with at least 30 computers either within this year or early in 2010. My brother's already beginning to look for a particular company which can provide us customized cables. He wants everything to run and function well throughout the plan and by having custom cables specifically for the internet cafe needs, my family will surely have a good shot in succeeding.

I am truly excited with the plan. I hope I can be there during the opening day!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping