ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

The 7-7-7 Tag from 'D

I got this tag centuries ago (okey, that's an exaggeration) from my "blugging" buddy 'D and blogging friend littlemissfly. Thanks!!! My excuse(s) for being late (again) - aside from being so busy in school, I also tried to make this tag a very personal one. I believe that it is about time to make my blogging friends around the whole universe to know me more as a person and not just the author of both this blog and Ovah' Coffee. Honestly, I have spent some days thinking about making this really personal as this tag can either break me or make me. Well, I hope that we will still all remain friends after this one!

So, here are the rules:
  1. List these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
  4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
  5. Link the person who tagged you.
  6. Leave a comment for each blogger.
7 facts about Maxi:
  1. My real name's Mary Anne. My classmates in gradeschool call me Maan. My classmates in highschool changed my nickname to Maye (pronounced as Ma-ye'). My younger brothers call me Ate A-anne. Known as Maxi (after my dog's name) on blogosphere.

  2. Since I was small, I always hoped to become an engineer just like my mom and dad. But after graduating from highschool, they decided to send me to pharmacy school. I hated the idea at first because I thought I disliked Science. It turned out that aside from Math, Science is my passion.

  3. Been living in Sweden since 29 June 2007. I was chosen as one of Sweden's ambassadors of goodwill when I was barely a year old immigrant here. According to people responsible for giving me the title, I was chosen because I was one of the few who have learned the language in a short time.

  4. I can be extremely quiet or extremely loud. It does not mean that there's something wrong with me when I am not talking too much. It's just my way of giving other people the chance to open their mouth.

  5. I rarely get angry. Me and my boyfriend have been living in together for one year and nine months. The whole time, he has only seen me get angry twice.

  6. I am suffering from a certain type of heart disease ischemia. I do suffer from attacks (difficulty of breathing) when under stress. This is why I don't drink nor smoke.

  7. I was once ran over by a car. I was unconscious for hours. I woke up with stitches on my forehead and scalp. It is when I realized that quick death does not hurt at all. Being unconscious after the accident is like dying for awhile. You close your eyes and feel nothing at all. I was just lucky I was able to wake up again. Since then, I try to live life to the fullest without hurting anybody as much as possible.
7 unspectacular quirks about me:

  • When I mentioned on one of my posts that I am a shoe lover, I mean it. I now have over 30 pairs of shoes within my one year and nine months stay here in Sweden. Most pairs are rarely used.
  • When I told 'D that I am a wrestling fan, I really am. I am just lucky that my boyfriend shares the same crazy love for wrestling as well.
  • My love for Coca-cola does not end with just enjoying its taste. I even recycled a Coke bottle and turned into my piggy bank.
  • I took painting lessons when I was 13 years old not because I love painting but because I was forced to do so. It was part of my curriculum in highschool. It was when I discovered I can paint somehow. Since then, I paint whenever I have spare time.
  • I choose to wear skirts and dresses over pants. Even during winter, I try to wear skirts, with leg warmers of course. (and yes, I am obviously a cat lover aside from adoring dogs)
  • I rarely get late which is the reason behind having a collection of watches.I love to sing but singing's not really meant for me. (this recording can only be played until 31 March 2009 as simsonstage.ea.com, an online recording site is closing out soon). At least now, you'll get an idea about how I sound and make you know me better.

    Sorry about this one. I am half a beat late. Something's wrong with my laptop and mic.
  • Rate this performance at The Sims On Stage

    Here are the 7 people I am going to tag:
    Photobucket
  • Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping