ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

I Just Got Tagged - And Perhaps, You, Too!!!

People might say that the author of this blog's out of this world that she's actually replying to "tags".

Well, I honestly thought about that before that's why no matter how many times people tagged me before, I didn't react to it even though I really wanted to. I thought this morning (gosh, my brain's really working! too much "I thought(s)" today), why not? After all, this is a personal blog and not a website which gives me total freedom to talk about anything and everything my heart desires (and not desire) under the sun. Plus, that's the real reason why this blog's title is not just Health.com because I thought (again!) that that would totally become so boring. Come on! It's obvious that the "Beyond" on the title is basis enough to authorize me to write some topics beyond health from time to time. So stop wondering fellow bloggers! Just let me enjoy my blogosphere existence. Just hop on and have fun with me. And if in case you still have violent reactions after reading this, feel free to burst those out (or else, you might not be able to sleep soundly at night) on the comment section.

Okey okey okey... enough with the very long and boring explanation.

I got tagged this morning by the famous 'D who is well known in the universe of blogging as Mr. D, David Funk and D. Funk. Since I am perhaps one of the laziest creatures on earth, I just refer to him as 'D because you know... it's obviously a lot shorter. What a convenience! Haha! 'D bugs me (vice versa) almost everyday of my life that's why instead of using the bugging and blogging words, I also created a word which only refers to him - BLUGGER. (whisper: he's not actually satisfied with the blugging thing that he even tagged me this one to blug me more. shhh... don't let 'D know that I have whispered you those words, okey?)

(Perpetual Smiling Blogging Award - with braces? hmmm...)

Let's get on with the rules:

Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.

1. What is your name : Maxi (which is actually my favourite dog's name as I'm really Mary Anne in real life. Also known as Maan, Meann or Maye to most of my friends)
2. A four Letter Word : Mmmm... just kidding! Mind
3. A boy's Name : Mark (my brother's name)
4. A girl's Name : Mia (I got the shortest girl name - proof of laziness)
5. An occupation : Can I say Marmacist? It somehow sounds like my profession: Pharmacist. Okey, here's my final answer: Manager!
6. A color : Maroon
7. Something you'll wear : Maong (a Filipino word which means Denim jeans in English)
8. A type of food : M&M's - that's what I'm having right now.
9. Something found in the bathroom : Mirror mirror on the wall...
10. A place : Manila, Philippines!
11. A reason for being late : Mom grounded me (???)
12. Something you shout : My Gosh!
13. A movie title : Milk
14. Something you drink : Milk - Ah... I can't use any answer twice... that's unfair 'D! - Okey, Mango Juice then!
15. A musical group : I can name two: Mackstreet Moys and MSync... hehe. Wait, Maroon 5! (that's counted, right? it's not totally the same as my answer to number 6)
16. A street name : Marylebone High Street , London (cheated... thanks to Google!)
17. A type of car : Mitsubishi Pajero
18. A song title: My Star by Brainstorm (my favourite)
19. A verb : Maximize

Thanks for the tag 'D. It's not as easy as it looks like. But I really have fun doing it.

Now, it is time to make these ten people be affected with this epidemic so I'll pass this on to:
So, start enjoying your personal quiz for today! Thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping