ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

L'Oreal Derma Genesis Facial Lotion

Before running out of face cream, I decided to grab a bottle of L'Oreal Derma Genesis Facial Lotion at the nearest beauty shop. I had seen the product on tv commercials and had been really wanting to try the product. A couple of weeks ago was the best time for me to purchase one especially when the price went down a bit.

Anyway, let me introduce a little about the product to you...

Product: L'Oreal Derma Genesis Day Cream
Maker: L'Oreal Paris
Size: 50ml

Main Ingredients:
  • Pro-Xylane
    • 100% natural ingredient derived from the beech wood plant
    • so small that it can penetrate the extra-cellular matrix of the skin
    • supports skin structure
    • keeps skin healthier and more supple
    • promotes skin radiance

  • Hyaluronic Acid
    • also referred to as Hyaluronan
    • cushions and lubricates the skin's connective tissues
    • termed as the key to the fountain of youth
    • maintains the skin's strength and firmness
    • minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

    Other ingredients:

  • Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol denat., Petrolatum, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Silica, MICA, Hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol, Tocopherol, Silica dimethyl silylate, Algae extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Titanium dioxide, Drometrizole trisiloxane, Magnesium sulfate, PTFE, Tristearin, Acrylates copolymer, Disteardimonium hectorite, Acetylated glycol stearate, Disodium EDTA, Capryl glycol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol
The product promises to re-plump, tighten and illuminate skin. In short, it's aim is to make the skin younger looking by minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. It allows new skin cells to grow which results to a more improved healthier skin.

Okey... so how is L'Oreal Derma Genesis working for me? Great! I have been using the product for a week now and I can really see a difference. It moisturizes and softens my skin. In just a few days, my skin has this even glow I really love. I love more my complexion now than before. Another thing is that it doesn't make my skin shiny. I can even go out without powdering my face. The fine lines around my eye area are still there though. I guess it might take some weeks before I can see them starting vanishing away.

The scent is not strong. It's mild but will never go unnoticed. It has this fruity scent which I like compared to some face creams which has this annoying strong smell.

The next time you are thinking of purchasing a facial cream, consider this product of L'Oreal.
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping