ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Memory Foam Spa Bath Pillow

Taking a warm bath is one of my favourite relaxing moments. The lukewarm water takes away my body and muscle pains. Most of the time, when I am in pain, instead of having the common bubble bath I choose to indulge myself in what I refer to as my warm mint bath. The scent of the mint is so relaxing that I usually fall off to sleep while bathing. Upon waking up, although my body (especially my legs and feet) feel so much better, I'm suffering from neck and headaches!

I'm now thinking about purchasing a memory foam pillow designed to fit in bath tubs. According to reviews, such pillows are luxuriously soft and comfortable which perfectly fits the head and the neck for a relaxing bath experience. Will surely try this one!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping