ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

My 5-Day Diet Program

Did you happen to be stressed out as a certain event will take place in just a few days and you're still feeling uneasy with the way you look and how heavy you feel? Try this five-day diet. It might just work for you!

Before starting, I want to let you know that I tried this method many times myself. Just like most people, I love to eat... rice, meat, cholates, ice cream, pizza, spaghetti... and the list goes on and on.

Most of the time, it is my tummy that shows immediate proofs of overeating. It's not much of a problem actually especially if I am just at home. My problem is that, I do not like to look so fat especially when I am going to attend parties and other events where I need (moreover, I WANT) to look sexy and well-formed. I always try to fit in my figure shaping clothes during these occasions so what I do is that, I prepare myself atleast 5 days before the set date.

Five-day diet? Sounds strange and impossible, isn't it? But it absolutely works for me! Remember that this program will not turn you into a supermodel. It will only help you in losing a few centimeters particularly around your waistline and a few kilos (I usually lose 2 to 3 kilos in five days). The good thing is that, you will not carry with you the heavy feeling during the entire celebration making you feel and look more confident than ever!

List of what I do during the five-day program:
  • I NEVER deprive myself from eating what I want to eat (unless ofcourse, I cannot afford it!) as it will make me feel mentally sick and will surely stress me out. So what I do is I eat in moderation atleast 5 days before the event. For example, I eat 2 slices of pizza once or twice a week. I decrease my intake to just a slice of it. As I am from Asia, I definitely love rice and I can usually consume a cup or two per meal. I then decrease it to just half a cup per meal. Got the idea? - Then just apply the concept to your original eating habits.

  • As much as possible, I avoid drinking softdrinks. If you are really addicted to it and feel like the world will end without it, then drink a small amount to only satisfy your tastebuds.

  • Instead of softdrinks (sodas), I take in a glass of juice rich in Vitamin C such as orange juice, calamansi juice, lemon juice, mango juice, etc. As it is acidic in nature, it helps in decreasing the digestion of the food.

  • I avoid drinking cold water. During this program, I take in lukewarm water (or as hot/warm as I can possibly take) everytime I feel thirsty. Sounds gross and nasty but it surely helps!

  • I try not to eat anything else after eating lunch aside from apples, bananas, oatmeal and some crackers (not salted). These types of food keep me full for the rest of the day until I go to bed without introducing cholesterol and fat into my body. If in any instance I feel hungry after some hours, I just eat fruits to satisfy my hunger.

Extra reminders:

  • If you have any time to do atleast a 30-minute exercise per day, do it (threadmill and crosstrainer work best for me).

  • Drink supplementary vitamins and minerals to nourish your body and keep it healthy.

  • For those suffering from diabetes, hypertension and other ailments, always consult your physician before undergoing any particular diet programs.
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping