ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener

After trying the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen, I got curious about Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener.

I ofcourse, without any doubt fell inlove with the Sally Hansen Cuticle Pen. Since I ran out of it, I decided to try another product. After going through the internet, I ended up ordering the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength to see if it really works.

After using the Pen version, my nails grew quicker with greater strength. I no longer had problems with nail breakage. However, since I wanted to maintain my nails' strength, it was just necessary for me to keep using a Sally Hansen nail hardener.

My ordered product arrived two days later. Eager to experience it, I tried it at once. The Sally Hansen Diamong Strength Instant Nail Hardener only took a matter of seconds for it to dry. Ofcourse, as expected, my nails were a lot stronger after applying a single coat. A very fantastic product!

Anyway, here are the directions for use:
  • Shake the bottle gently.

  • Apply a single coat to clean, dry, bare nails.

  • Let dry.

  • Apply second coat for extra protection.
If you are going to apply your favorite nail color, apply the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener first as the base coat. Then, apply your favorite nail color on top of it.

Each bottle contains 0.45 fluid ounce or 13.3 mL of the product.

Enjoy!!!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping