ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Jog Without Leaving Home! Smooth Fitness It!

At the age of 15, my doctor revealed to me that I have this condition called ischemia (a type of heart disease), I started walking on the healthy side of life. I stopped eating crap, I started sleeping right and I began having my daily cardio-exercise.


According to my doctor, food and sleep are not enough to keep my heart healthy and that exercise is also one of the main keys to keep me away from possible attacks.

I started walking for about 30 to 45 minutes a day. Then, I decided to jog every morning before going to school. When I started going to work, I enrolled myself in the nearest gym in the neighborhood to have my workouts monitored. I loved it!

Those were the days when I was still living in the Philippines with my parents.

Now that I have migrated here in Sweden to be with my boyfriend, it is a totally different story. It is just possible and great for me to jog every morning during the summer season. However, I find it so difficult to do during the winter season especially when the level of snow sometimes reaches up to 2 to 4 feet high. Going to the gym is my last option. But due to the fact that we live far away from the gym, it is so much of a hassle to go there everyday.

So my boyfriend gets this idea of buying me a threadmill this year. By having one at home, I can do my exercise anytime of the day - any season of the year! So two weeks ago, we started surfing some pages on the internet where we can order one without tearing off our wallets. We then reached the Smooth Fitness Treadmills website and reviewed their products. Not only I can keep my heart healthy. I can also keep myself fit and in great shape all the time.

The website has lots of threadmills to choose from, each with different features and friendly prices. At the moment, we are in the process of choosing which threadmill to order. I honestly can not wait to have my own threadmill at home.

So, if you are also interested to exercise and run daily without the need of leaving home, visit Smooth Fitness now. You will surely find the one you want in a very great price!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping