ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

The Amazing Elton John Performing In Las Vegas - Perfect!

I love to dance ever since I was little as dancing takes me away to another horizon away from this very busy world. At least, I can forget my sorrows and problems in a few minutes while dancing away with the tune of lovely melodies.

I can still remember when my classmates and I were asked to perform an interpretative dance number in a special program in the university. Due to the fact that I love to sway away with the music, I accepted the opportunity. Our dance instructor met us at once the following day and played the music we're going to interpret with style. We were so delighted after hearing the music as it was so wonderfully written and full of heart. Later that way, we learned that the song, "Candle in the Wind" was written and recorded by the famous Sir Elton John as a tribute to Princess Diana. We were all excited to learn every step being taught to us. We all were able to memorize every word of the song three days later. We loved the song as we loved the artist himself. The performance went perfectly great! We were even asked to perform the same dance in two other occasions.

Elton John is what we can consider as a genius musician. He's got all the talent in the world when it comes to music. After knowing the great news about Elton John Las Vegas, I've been starting to dream about being there on his concert. Who would not want the idea about Elton John's concert in Las Vegas? The great musician in a wonderful place is just where Elton John fanatics should be.
So if you are interested to see Elton John serenade you, grab your chance now. Reserve your Elton John Las Vegas seats early before they ran out of the tickets!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping