ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Erase Loneliness By Joining Asian Chat Rooms

As I was visiting a friend's page today, I read on one of her posts about meeting other people from Asia through Asian Chat Rooms. According to her, it's one way of minimizing her homesickness.

Living in Sweden for more than a year now makes me miss home so much. I am certainly happy here. - there's no doubt about that. It's just that a part of me wants to also meet or at least connect with other people from where I come from. It's really a good idea to have such chat rooms designed for our specific needs and wants where we feel comfortable being ourselves. It's sometimes what we can refer to as our home away from home.
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping