ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

Where's Dr. Doogie Howser These Days?

Do you still remember those days when you try and go home as early as possible because you want to watch the youngest doctor alive (on tv)? Yes. I am talking about Neil Patrick Harris who has once been known as Doogie Howser on that very famous Doogie Howser, M.D. show. I admit, at some point of my life, there's this little thing inside of me saying, "I want to be a doctor, too!" And I do believe that the show has somehow influenced some of my friends who are now doctors by profession.

After the last episode of Doogie Howser, M.D. do you know where he is, how is he or how what he's up to these days?

I've seen him portraying a funny role in the films Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle (2004) and Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008). I love these films. I am actually hoping that they will release the third Harol & Kumar film sometime soon.

Anyway, while watching tv weeks ago, I can't believe that I again was watching Doogie (Neil Patrick Harris) on a tv comedy series. He's one of the main casts of How I Met Your Mother. I was hoping that he would again be portraying a role which is in line with medicine. However, whenever his friends would ask him about what type of job he has, he would always reply with the words, "Ha...Please." leaving us, the audience, the idea that he's got this "unknown corporate job" he's not interested to talk about.

He has been in many shows and movies after his appearance on Doogie Howser, M.D. But if you want to watch your Doogie Howser in his latest appearances, watch How I Met Your Mother and laugh along!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping