ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

My Collection Of Designer Perfumes

Aside from collecting different pair of shoes, bags, dresses and watches, I also collect designer perfumes. I usually shop for perfumes personally. But there are times when my boyfriend surprises me my favourite scents online. As of now, I have Christian Dior's Jadore, Estee Lauder's Youth Dew Amber, DKNY's Be Delicious, Fendi's Fantasia and Chopard's Casmir inside my cabinet. All bottles are already opened each still half full.

Everytime I have to leave home, I never forget to spray just a spritz of perfume on me. As I mingle everyday with people in school, I have to be sure that I don't smell bad at all. Health wise, perfumes keep me emotionally relaxed as I don't have to worry about my odour. It also strengthens my self confidence making me feel a lot better about myself.

I wonder what to buy next. I've read that Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist is really loved by many. I'll surely check it one day, too.
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping