ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

A Victim Of Penmanship Tag

Obviously, I am one of Ness' victim on her "My Cluttered Handwriting" tag. By picking the word "victim" does not really imply negative emotions about it. In fact, I want to say, "Thank you Ness for remembering that I somehow exist in blogosphere."

I was actually tagged a few days ago. However, due to what I claim "busy schedule" reason, I was able to act on this one today.

Without further ado (as I need to meet my boyfriend's mother downtown in a few minutes), here's my penmanship. I guess I am the only one who can fully understand it - so sorry about that.

So, there it goes. You can laugh at my work or criticize it... doesn't matter. At least somehow, you (my readers) are slowly getting to know the real me.

My victims? Here they are... 'D (my "blugger" friend), Twinks (whose penmanship is better than Times New Roman and is actually Ritchel in real life - hehe), Tammy (the hater of "exchange links" parasites), Gagay (the soon-to-be doctor who loves to comments on posts) and Ron (whose writing style never fails to surprise me). It's your time to shine!

Before finally meeting my boyfriend's mom, here are the rules of the game:

1. Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answers in
numbers 2 and 3 (oops, I forgot to write down on the paper the guys I tagged... sorry). Take a photo of it (or scan it like what I did) and upload the photo in your blog to show us how your handwriting looks like.

2. Answer these:
-your name / username / pseudo
-right-handed or left-handed?
-your favorite letters to write?
-your least favorite letters to write?
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

3. Tag five persons.

That's it! It's time for me to take a "blog pause" and rush downtown. See you all later!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping