ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d ss_blog_claim=9e907f8064397ec2fdcc42d72091003d
Welcome

My "Right Now" Tag From 'D

I got tagged by 'D on the 9th of March. Since it was my boyfriend's birthday and his bestfriend who is basically from London (now living permanently on a town next to Stockholm) came over to stay with us for four days, were reasons enough to excuse me from having a very delayed response to 'D's tag.

Anyway, so let's get the ball rolling!

(The answers to the questions below must be based on "at this current moment.")
  1. Where is your cellphone - on top of my printer/scanner
  2. Your hair - long (almost reaching my waistline) - people always say it's shiny-black
  3. Your father - in his office in Quezon City, Philippines. Probably talking to his business partners in the US as he usually does.
  4. Your favorite thing - my lovely desktop computer (I am not really into laptops)
  5. Your dream last night - Urgggh... got no memories about it. Sorry!
  6. Your favorite drink - Ice cold Coca-cola
  7. Your dream goal - meet most of my blogger friends in real life
  8. The room you are in - living room
  9. Your fear - heights! (That's why I posted this scary video on my blog. Go watch it! You'll get goose bumps!)
  10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - Not sure. Hopefully, still in Sweden. I love it here!
  11. Muffins - Huh??? Can't get the question!
  12. One of your wish list items - Get a chow-chow! Bow wow! (You can see a photo of me and my chow chow here. You'll also know why I write under the name, Maxi)
  13. Where you grew up - Davao City, Philippines
  14. The last thing you did - Listened to one of my favourite music videos before finally doing this tag.
  15. What are you wearing - green shorts + red sleeveless top
  16. Your TV - A 32" wide LCD tv from Samsung
  17. Your pets-two lovely cats, Neko (black), Bisse (orange)
  18. Your computer- Desktop - Fujitsu Siemens (most of the times) and a Dell laptop (when working in the kitchen/bedroom)
  19. Your life - fantastic! Almost near perfection - no need to ask for more, I must say.
  20. Your mood - stressed - too many assignments and blog tasks to finish
  21. Missing someone - my family back in the Philippines
  22. Your car - still dreaming about it. zzzzzzz. I can't have a car because I can't drive! I enrolled to one of these driving schools and been there for 3 months, monday-friday. Still, I have no confidence to sit on the driver's spot. Got myself a driver's license though. How? Looong story!
  23. Favorite store - Can I mention a mall instead? All SM Malls in the Philippines! - miss going there!
  24. Your summer - planning about it at the moment
  25. Your favorite color - anything with the shades of green and red
  26. When was the last time you laughed - in my English class. Sometime between 1:15-1:30pm when a classmate told us a funny story about his trip to Nepal.
  27. When was the last time you cried - March 26, 2009 at around 2:10pm when something terrible happened. Curious? You can read about it here.
  28. Last person who emailed you - a former college classmate
  29. Your favorite food - pizza!
  30. A place you would rather be right now - SM Mall, Philippines!
Tagging:
Denani, DorothyL, Bill and Lynn

Again, thanks 'D for tagging me with this one!
Photobucket

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping